Do you know the perfect formula for your Blog, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Vine and Tumblr posts?
Not that easy right?!
Each of them has its own nature and rules. People behave differently on different social platforms and this is the reason why you should treat each of them very special!
Beginning with your own Blog you need an engaging title, relevant images, call to action (recommended), valuable links and the possibility to share on social media.
YouTube is a social media that doesn’t get that much attention as it should. Look at this:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. The number of people subscribing daily is up more than 3x since last year, and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4x since last year
Interactive media are the best way to market your products and services. YouTube should be definitely on your radar! To create a catchy and perfect YouTube video is very simple once you have the right video with a good quality. Again you need a good title, relevant description and don’t forget to insert some relevant #tags too!
Facebook is the most used social media at the moment and is little more complicated than YouTube. There are some rules you have to care about like the best time, building relationships, be positive and valuable and the right images.
mycleveragency has created a nice infographic about perfect social media posts. Here you can see the How-To for the most popular social platforms. I miss LinkedIn but they did a great job anyway!
I would love to read your opinion and your own experiences in the comment section below.
Neueste Artikel von Ali Amir Mostofian (alle ansehen)
- WordPress Plugins to increase security, activity and visibility - 2. Juni 2014
- Twitter Lists To Follow: Digital Marketing, Social Media, Technology - 22. Mai 2014
- Facebook Ads: Which provide better results? - 15. Mai 2014